6. Coffee Jelly
1 pack unflavored gelatin (we used Mr. Gulaman)
1.5 liters water
2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 pack all-purpose cream (250ml)
1 pack condensed milk (250ml)
1. Dissolve the in gelatin 1.5 liters of water (or you may follow instructions on the gelatin’s packaging).
2. Bring to a boil until dissolved, then add sugar.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
4. Transfer the gelatin in a shallow container. Spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
5. When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
6. Blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a separate container. Pour the mixture to the gelatin and refrigerate.
8. Serve chilled and enjoy!