3. Buko Pandan Salad
1 (25g) sachet green jelly powder, unflavored
7 cups water
1/4 cup sugar
2 pandan leaves
2 cups young coconut, shredded
1 1/2 cups nata de coco
1 1/2 cups kaong
1 3/4 cups all-purpose cream
1 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
1. In a cooking pot, pour the water and add the jelly powder. Stir well.
2. Add the sugar then stir.
3. Add the pandan leaves. Turn on the heat then cook the gulaman until it boils.
4. Transfer the cooked gulaman in a wide but shallow container. Let it cool and harden for about 30 minutes.
5. Cut the gulaman into cubes then set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients including the cooked gulaman. Mix until well-blended.
7. Chill for a few hours.
8. Serve and enjoy your buko pandan salad!