7. Mango Float Recipe
Mango Float recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
3-4 ripe mangoes
1 pack Graham crackers
1 small can condensed milk (about 3/4 cup)
2 packs of 250 ml all-purpose cream (approximately 2 cups)
1. Blend all-purpose cream and condensed milk then chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or longer. (It’s chilled so the crackers won’t float while layering later on).
2. Slice ripe mangoes into thin wedges then set aside.
3. In your preferred container, make a layer of Graham crackers at the bottom. Pour and spread a layer of the chilled cream on top of the crackers then lay mango pieces on top of the cream.
4. Repeat the layering process. Make 2 to 3 layers depending the size or shape of your container.
5. Finish with mangoes on top.
6. Store in refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight.
7. Serve chilled and enjoy your Mango Float!