8. Easy Buttered Corn and Carrots Recipe
1 regular can corn kernels
1 medium sized carrot (chopped)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 small onion (minced)
1 1/2 tbsp. butter
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a heated pan, melt the butter.
2. Sauté minced garlic and onion in the melted butter.
3. Add-in the chopped carrots. Stir and cook for 3 minutes (medium heat).
4. Add-in the corn kernels. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes (medium heat).
5. Season with salt & pepper. Stir then remove from heat.
6. Serve and enjoy your buttered corn & carrots!