- 2 cup water
- 85 g chicken-flavoured 2-minute noodles
- 1 cup (fillets) chicken thighs cooked chopped
- 2 tsp parsley finely chopped
- 2 egg lightly beaten
- Boil water in a small pan.
- Add noodles and flavour sachet to pan, once noodles are tender, drain.
- Combine noodles, chicken, parsley and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 20 cm non-stick frypan.
- Cook over medium heat until centre is just firm.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Serve with barbeque sauce
Sources: Recipe- www.bestrecipes.com.au, Featured Image- bestofwardah.blogspot.com