10 chicken cuts (assorted or all wings, all drumsticks etc.)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 chili, chopped
20 pcs basil leaves
4 salted egg yolks, mashed
1 tsp yellow curry powder
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp butter
salt and pepper, to taste
vegetable oil, for deep-frying
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Coat the chicken with the mixture.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Deep-fry the coated chicken until golden brown. Drain the excess oil.
For the sauce:
4. In a pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic, chili and basil leaves. Sauté until garlic turns light brown.
5. Add the salted egg yolks, curry powder, and sugar. Mix well.
6. Toss in the fried chicken and mix until well-coated.
7. Serve and enjoy your salted egg fried chicken!
You might like this recipe too: Salted Egg Potato Chips Recipe