- 2 cups cooked white rice or brown rice
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 50g shaved ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Truss tomatoes, baby spinach and rocket mix to serve
- Combine eggs, rice, zucchini, carrot, peas, ham and mint in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium.
- Cook 1/4 cup of mixture in batches for 2-3 mins each side until firm and golden. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, mix together sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
- Transfer to a small container.
- Pack fritters in lunchbox with tomatoes, spinach and rocket leaves and container of sour cream mixture for dipping.