Pork, minced – 250 g.
Potatoes, sliced into small cubes – 1 small
Carrots, sliced into small cubes – 1 small
Bell pepper, sliced into small cubes – 1/4 c
Green Peas – 1/4 c
Corn Kernels – 1/4 c
Garlic, chopped – 5 cloves
Onions, diced – 1 medium
Tomato catsup – 5 tbsp ++
Brown Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Salt and black pepper powder to taste
Water – 2 cups
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and saute the garlic in it and the onions until aromatic.
2. Toss in the minced pork and stir until it changes in color.
3. Add in the potatoes and give a quick stir (10 stirs). Sprinkle with salt and the black pepper powder.
4. Add water and tomato catsup and bring to a boil. Add the sugar and simmer until the potatoes are soft and most of the liquids have evaporated.
5. Stir in the carrots, bell pepper, green peas and corn kernels. Simmer for another minute. Remove from fire.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your pork picadillo!