- 500g Fish Fillet ( I suggest cream dory)
- 2 eggs
- 2 crab sticks
- 2 tofu
- 1-2 slices of lemon or calamansi
- stalk of onion leeks
- Salt and Pepper
- Bread Crumbs
- Marinade the fish with salt, pepper and 1-2 slices of lemon or calamansi for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare three containers for the egg, flour and bread crumbs. Coat the fish with egg, flour and bread crumbs in order.
- Fry them until golden brown. This would take about 2-3 mins on each side. (
- Frying time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish. )
- Plate them and prepare for the sauce.
- Get a new pan and boil the stock with the crab stick. Add a pinch of salt.
- When the crab stick starts to soften ( eventually it will spread into fine strips ) add the leeks.
- add flour to thicken sauce. Let it simmer for a minute
Source: Onion and Chillies