Oreo Ice Candy recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
10 pcs. Oreo Cookies
60g chocolate powder (eg. Milo)
150ml condensed milk
250ml hot water
250ml warm water
Needed items: ice candy plastics and funnel
1. Crush the Oreo cookies into tiny pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and hot water. Then mix-in the warm water.
3. Immediately add the chocolate powder then mix well.
4. Add the crushed Oreo cookies then mix well again.
5. Pour-in the mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Properly knot the plastic.
6. Cut excess plastics to make them presentable.
7. Put in the freezer for a few hours.
8. Serve frozen and enjoy your Oreo ice candy!