Learn this recipe and make your rice extra special! Java Rice is a great partner for your favorite fried food!
5 cups white rice (preferably leftover)
1/2 tsp. fine salt
1/8 tsp. peppera
1/4 cup margarine
1 tbsp. cooking oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 pc. chicken broth cube
1 1/2 tsp. ginger, minced
1 pc. medium onion, minced
200g tomato sauce (preferably Del Monte original style tomato sauce)
1. In a pan, heat oil and margarine. (Oil and margarine is combined to keep the margarine from burning)
2. Sauté garlic, onion, ginger and chicken broth cube for 1 minute.
3. Add the tomato sauce. Mix then simmer with cover for 10 minutes.
4. Add the rice then mix.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve hot together with your favorite fried food! Enjoy your java rice!
You may also like>>> Adobo Fried Rice Recipe
Featured image: screenshot from youtube