- 2 lbs party wings
- 1 tbs baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup IPA beer
- 4 tbs melted butter
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Add the wings to a large bowl. Sprinkle with baking powder and salt, toss to coat.
- Place a wire rack over a baking sheet, brush with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place the wings on the wire rack.
- Bake in the lower section of the oven for 30 minutes. Move to the upper 1/3 of the oven, increase oven temperature to 425. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl stir together the beer, melted butter, sriracha, honey and cornstarch.
- Toss the wings in the sauce, serve warm.
Source: The Beer Ones