Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp garlic, minced
salt & pepper, according to taste
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp banana catsup
3 tsp vinegar
1 tbsp cornstarch & 3 tbsp water, mixed
3/4 cup water
cooking oil, for sautéing
1. Heat some oil in a saucepan, then sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger.
2. Add water, catsup, and vinegar then mix well.
3. Adjust the heat to low, then add salt, pepper, and sugar.
4. Gradually add the cornstarch mixture while stirring.
5. Simmer for 1 minute then remove from heat.
6. Serve with your favorite fried or baked dish. Enjoy your sweet and sour sauce!
You may also want to check this recipe>>> Pinoy-Style Dipping Sauce Recipe