Special Embutido Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
This recipe makes about 4 embutido rolls (regular size).
400g ground pork
1 cup grated carrots
1 garlic, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup green peas
1 cup grated cheese
2 whole eggs, beaten
1/2 cup catsup
3 tbsp bread crumbs
1 cup flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
salt, to taste
ground pepper, to taste
4 pcs hotdogs, sliced in half
3 pcs hard boiled eggs, quartered
butter, for greasing
aluminum foil (material needed)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the hotdogs and hard-boiled eggs. Mix well until blended.
2. Grease the aluminum foil with butter.
3. Spread about 6 tbsp of the mixture on the aluminum foil. Place some hotdogs and hard-boiled eggs on the top corner of the mixture.
4. Roll tightly and wrap in the aluminum foil. Seal by twisting both ends.
5. Arrange the embutido rolls in the steamer. Steam for 1 hour.
6. Remove the aluminum foil and slice before serving. You can also fry it if you want. Enjoy your special embutido!
You might like this recipe too: Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe