Pastillas Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
This recipe makes about 8-10 pcs. pastillas. Adjust the ingredients if you want to make more than that.
1 cup powdered milk
1/3 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup sugar
1. Combine the powdered milk and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well until the texture becomes ready for molding.
2. Form a tube shape from the mixture. You can then cut it to small pieces to make tube-shaped pastillas or roll them using your hands to make pastillas balls.
3. Coat with sugar for the final touch.
4. Wrap each piece with cellophane if desired.
5. Serve and enjoy your pastillas!
You might like this recipe too: Yema Balls Recipe