Learn how to make this pastillas using your favorite Milo! So delicious and you can make this for your business!
Milo Pastillas Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1/3 cup condensed milk (adjust as needed)
1 cup Milo powder
1/4 cup powdered milk
1/4 tsp instant coffee powder
1/2 cup Milo powder, for coating
1. In a mixing bowl, put all dry ingredients. Mix well.
2. Add condensed milk little by little while mixing. (The mixture should not be too dry and not too wet. If it’s too dry, add more condensed milk. If it’s too wet, add more Milo and milk powder.)
3. If the mixture becomes not sticky (won’t stick to your fingers), it is now ready for molding.
4. Get about 1 tbsp of the mixture then roll it with your clean hands to form a small ball. Coat it with Milo powder as the final touch.
5. Put in mini paper cups or wrap in cellophane individually. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the mixture is consumed.
6. Serve and enjoy your Milo pastillas!
You might like this recipe too: Regular Pastillas Recipe