Maja Blanca Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
4 cups coconut milk
4 cups fresh milk
1 cup sweet kernel corn
1 cup cheese, shredded
7 tbsp white sugar
1 cup cornstarch diluted in 1 cup water
1 cup cheese, shredded (for toppings)
1. On a deep pan or pot over medium heat, add the coconut milk, fresh milk, and shredded cheese. Stir well.
2. Add the sweet kernel corn and white sugar. Stir well then bring to a boil. Adjust to low heat when it boils.
3. Slowly add the diluted cornstarch while stirring continuously.
4. Stir vigorously until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
5. Transfer to a serving container. Flatten the top by wiggling the container and by using a spatula.
6. Top with grated cheese.
7. Allow to cool down then chill for at least 1 hour.
8. Serve and enjoy your maja blanca!
You may also want to check this recipe>>> Pichi-Pichi Recipe