Homemade Oreo Ice Drops Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
This recipe makes about 6 pcs. ice drops. Adjust the ingredients if you want to make more than that.
1 1/2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
1 cup condensed milk
2 cups all-purpose cream
plastic cups or ice drop molder
1. In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
2. Add the crushed Oreo cookies. Mix well.
3. Transfer the mixture into plastic cups or ice drop molder.
4. If you are using plastic cups, put some tape on top of each cup leaving a little space in the center. (The tape will be the support for the popsicle stick.) Insert a popsicle stick in the center of each cup.
5. Freeze for 3 to 5 hours or overnight.
6. Serve frozen and enjoy your homemade Oreo ice drops!
You might like this recipe too: Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe