Beat the heat with this refreshing halo halo with mango and melon! It is a good business idea too!
This recipe makes 6-10 small cups of halo halo.
Halo Halo with Mango and Melon Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1 cup nata de coco
1 cup kaong
1 cup garbanzos
1 cup coconut strings
1 cup white beans
1 cup red mung beans
1 cup pinipig
1 cup sago
1 cup ube halaya
1 cup mango cubes
1 cup melon cubes
2 cups white sugar
1 big can evaporated milk
10 cups crushed ice
1. Prepare 6-10 small plastic cups. (You may also use any size and type of cup you want)
2. In each cup, put at least 1 tsp of each of the following ingredients: nata de coco, kaong, garbanzos, coconut strings, white beans, red mung beans, pinipig, and sago.
3. Put 3 tsp of white sugar in each cup. (Adjust to your taste)
4. Put crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
5. On top of each cup, put at least 1 tsp of each of the following ingredients: melon, mango, and ube halaya.
6. Pour some evaporated milk on each cup.
7. Sprinkle some pinipig on top as the final touch.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy your halo halo with mango and melon!
You might like this recipe too: Mango Graham Shake