Learn how to make banana con yelo with sago! Perfect to beat the heat and you can add this to your food business too!
Banana Con Yelo with Sago Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
10 pcs saging na saba (plantains)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups water
1 (370ml) can evaporated milk
1 cup white sugar
2 cups sago, cooked
7 cups crushed ice
1. Peel the banana then slice diagonally at the center.
2. In a pot, add water, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
3. Add the sliced banana. Turn on heat, cover then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
4. Turn off heat then let it cool for a while.
5. Prepare 6 to 7 regular-sized plastic cups. Or any type of cup available to you.
6. Put at least 3 slices of banana in each cup.
7. Add 1 tbsp of white sugar in each cup.
8. Add 1 tbsp of cooked sago in each cup.
9. Add crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
10. Lastly, pour a generous amount of caramel syrup (the syrup from the cooked banana) and evaporated milk in each cup.
11. Serve immediately and enjoy your banana con yelo with sago!
You might like this recipe too: Mango Sago Gulaman Dessert Recipe