Learn how to make this yummy and healthy tortang okra (lady’s finger omelet)!
Tortang Okra Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
10 pcs okra, sliced
2 pcs eggs
2 medium onions, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup flour
salt & pepper, to taste
cooking oil, for frying
1. Wash and slice the okra. Mince the onions and garlic.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for cooking oil. Mix well.
3. Heat cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
4. Slowly add some of the mixture. Fry until both sides are golden brown. Repeat until all the mixture is consumed.
5. Serve and enjoy your tortang okra!
You might like this recipe too: Tortang Talong with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe