Sweet and sour pork with a twist! Learn how to cook delicious “spicy” sweet and sour pork!
Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1/2 kg pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pcs.
1 pack ready-mix breading
1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pcs.
1 medium-sized green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pcs.
2 medium-sized onion, cut into serving pcs.
1 cup pineapple chunks
3 cloves garlic, chopped
spicy sweet and sour sauce (for the recipe, go here: spicy sweet and sour sauce recipe)
1. Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a pan.
2. Coat pork with ready-mix breading. Deep-fry until golden brown. Transfer to a plate then set aside.
3. Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until garlic turns light brown.
4. Add red and green bell peppers and pineapple chunks. Mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
5. Add the spicy sweet and sour sauce. Mix well.
6. Add the fried pork. Mix well then cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Best-served with steamed rice. Enjoy your spicy sweet and sour pork!
Recipe for the sauce: Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce