Crispy lumpia wrapper, fresh ingredients, and its perfect combination with vinegar dip are the reasons why Filipinos love LUMPIANG TOGUE! Learn the recipe now!
Lumpiang Togue Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
½ lb ground pork
¼ lb shrimps, peeled, deveined, and chopped
4 cups bean sprouts
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, chopped
1 large carrot, julienned
1 tbsp fish sauce
½ cup water
Salt and pepper, to taste
Spring roll (lumpia) wrappers
1. Heat about 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add garlic, onion and pork. Cook until meat turns light brown.
2. Add shrimps. Cook until it changes color.
3. Add salt, pepper, fish sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
4. Add carrot and bean sprouts. Cook while stirring regularly for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. On a flat surface, lay the wrapper. Get about 2 tbsp of the vegetable mixture and place it on the edge of the wrapper. Roll tightly into a log. Wet the edge of the wrapper with a dab of water to completely seal. Repeat with the remaining vegetable mixture.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Deep-fry the lumpia until golden brown. Remove from heat then drain excess oil.
7. Serve while hot with vinegar dip (see recipe link below).
You might like this recipe too: Special Vinegar Dip