Perfect na ulam o pulutan! Learn how to cook this hot and delicious dynamite lumpia!
Dynamite Lumpia Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
10-15 pcs finger chili peppers (siling haba)
1/2 lb ground pork
5 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup green onion
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
10-15 pcs spring roll (lumpia) wrappers
cooking oil, for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ground pork, salt, pepper, garlic, and green onion. Mix well then set aside.
2. Using a small knife, make a slit across 1 side of each chili pepper to remove seeds and pith.
3. Gently stuff each chili pepper with the pork mixture.
4. Wrap each stuffed chili pepper with the lumpia wrapper. (You may cut the wrapper so the stem and tip of the chili pepper are exposed). Roll tightly and seal the seam with a dab of water. Repeat this step until all the ingredients are consumed.
5. Heat about 1 inch deep of cooking oil in a pan. Fry the dynamite lumpia until the wrapper turns golden brown. (Do not overcrowd the pan. Cook by batch).
6. Remove from the pan then drain excess oil.
7. Serve with vinegar dip or mayo ketchup dip. Enjoy your dynamite lumpia!
You might like this recipe too: Lumpiang Sardinas with Sawsawan