Cooking your favorite creamy carbonara pasta is so easy! Learn it now!
Yema Spread Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
500g fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package instructions
1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
1 pack (200g) carbonara-style sauce
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup ham, sliced into small squares
1 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1/2 cup cheese, grated
salt & pepper, to taste
1/2 cup crispy fried bacon, chopped (for topping)
1/4 cup parsley, chopped (for topping)
1. In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion. Sauté until translucent.
3. Add ham and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Lower the heat then add the all-purpose cream and carbonara-style sauce. Mix well.
5. If you want a thinner sauce, add about 1/2 cup of water.
6. Add cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well then bring to a boil.
7. Give it another mix before removing from heat.
8. Pour the creamy carbonara sauce to the cooked pasta.
9. Garnish with chopped crispy fried bacon and chopped parsley.
10. Serve and enjoy your creamy carbonara pasta!
You might like this recipe too: Savory Garlic Shrimp Pasta