- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tbs Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Fish (preferably: herring, tuna, blue marlin)
- small head Cabbage, cubed
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Fish broth
- 1 medium sized Carrots, sliced
- 1 bulb Onion, sliced
- 1 tbs Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup sliced Bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 small head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbs Cornstarch
- 1 medium sized Chayote, sliced
- 1 can miniature cut cobs of corn, drained
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, liquid seasoning and pepper.
- Saute the onions in a hot pan with the olive oil already on it. Do this until the onions look transparent.
- Then, add the garlic until they become light brown.
- After that add the fish and cook until it’s light brown.
- Add the fish broth, chayote and carrots. Stir infrequently for 1 minute.
- Then, add the cauliflower, cabbage and bean sprouts and young corn.
- Next, pour the mixture of cornstarch, water, liquid seasoning and pepper into the pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender but still crispy and until the sauce is gel like.
Source : Chefdom.ca