Fried Chicken Ingredients:
1/2 kl chicken breasts
1 teaspoon white ground pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoon calamansi juice
1 teaspoon salt
1. Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding.
2. Marinate the chicken with the combined ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, calamansi juice and salt for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2 beaten eggs
1 cup flour
Cooking oil for frying
1. Dip the marinated chicken to the eggs then roll over the flour.
2. Pan fry in low fire until golden brown.
1 small can evap milk
3 tablespoons mushroom in can
2 tablespoons flour
1 chicken broth cube
1/2 teaspoon white pepper and garlic powder
1. In a heated pan (low fire), put-in the margarine.
2. Pour-in the flour and stir continuously until it dissolve.
3. Slowly, pour-in the milk while stirring continuously. Add the remaining ingredients. Also add water as needed until you get the desired sauce texture.
4. Serve the fried chicken with the sauce on top while hot. (You can also serve it on a sizzling plate. Just heat the sizzling plate, apply some margarine on it then put the chicken and sauce).
5. Enjoy your fried chicken steak!