Estimated preparation and cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: 2-3 persons
1 bunch Kangkong (water spinach), trimmed
5 cups water for boiling
Sauteed Shrimp Paste:
1/2 cup bagoong alamang(shrimp paste)
100 grams pork, cut into small pieces
4 gloves garlic, finely minced
1 onion, finely minced
1 large tomatoes, minced
sugar and vinegar to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute, garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft.
2. Add the pork and cook for until golden brown.
3. Add bagoong alamang, vinegar and sugar then simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.
1. In a pot, boil water then blanch kangkong for 3 minutes.
2. In a strainer, drain kangkong and rinse with cold water.
3. Let the excess water drip off then cut into 5 inch.
4. Arrange in a serving plate then serve with sauteed shrimp paste.