- 200 ml water
- 80g butter
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 120g all purpose flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Oil for deep-frying
- Cinnamon sugar mixture:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Chocolate cinnamon glaze:
- 100g bittersweet chocolate pieces
- ¼ cup fresh milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peanuts, chopped
Salted caramel Dip:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream, heated until warm
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Strawberry white chocolate glaze:
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 200g white chocolate, very finely chopped
- Combine water, butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, and water in saucepan and bring to boil. Add flour and stir to combine. Cook for three minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture turns into pasty consistency.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for five minutes. Then add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined, thick, and glossy. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Heat oil in large deep frying pan. Using a knife to cut the dough, pipe dough into the oil. Cook, turning with tongs halfway through cooking, for two to three minutes or until golden.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Roll churros to the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Chocolate Cinnamon Glaze
- Combine all ingredients in a small pan and heat on low fire.
- . Whisk in two cups powdered sugar, whisking until glaze is smooth.
- Sprinkle glazed churros with finely chopped peanuts. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Salted Caramel Dip
- In a heavy saucepan, stir together the sugar, corn syrup, and water until the sugar is completely moistened.
- Heat until the sugar dissolves and the sugar syrup is bubbling. Remove it from the heat and slowly and carefully pour the hot cream into the caramel.
- Stir in the butter and salt. Gently stir in the vanilla extract.
Strawberry White Chocolate Glaze
- Stir chopped strawberries and cream.
- Strain cream, pressing gently on strawberry to release as much liquid as possible.
- Place white chocolate in medium bowl. Bring cream to a simmer in small saucepan.
- Stir until melted and smooth.