1/2 kl boneless chicken breasts, cubed
2 raw eggs, beaten
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 cups cooking oil
1. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Mix well and let stay for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the all-purpose flour, garlic powder, and chili powder in a zip-lock bag.
3. Shake to mix.
4. Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg, and then put the first batch in the bag with the flour mixture. Shake well to coat.
5. Heat the cooking oil in a deep cooking pan. When the oil becomes hot, put-in the flour coated chicken one-by-one.
7. Continue frying in low to medium heat until the color turns light to golden brown.
8. Remove chicken popcorn from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towels.
9. Serve and enjoy your popcorn chicken!