2 cups elbow macaroni
1 lb chicken breast, in bite sizes
1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
1 knorr chicken chicken bouillon cube
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
8 -10 cups water
1. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside.
2. In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots.
3. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is cooked.
4. Add back the chicken and Knorr Chicken Cube to boil and simmer.
5. Stir in evaporated milk to boil and simmer.
6. Season with salt and pepper or fish sauce.