- 1 lb shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups sweet green peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 pieces quail eggs, hard boiled
- 3/4 cup jicama (singkamas), diced
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons, butter
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (diluted in 3 tablespoons of water)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a pan or cooking pot.
- Put-in the onions and cook in low fire until the texture becomes soft.
- Add the carrots and jicama then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas and cashews then cook for 2 minutes
- Move the vegetables on one side of the pan to form an extra space. Place the shrimp over the extra space and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir the ingredients until well incorporated then pour the chicken broth in. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the quail eggs and cornstarch (diluted in water) and stir lightly. Cook until desired thickness is achieved.
- Turn of the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot with lots of love. Share and enjoy!
Source: Life’s Something Different