- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef top loin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 carrots, thinly diagonally sliced
- 3 ½ cups broccoli florets (8 ounces)
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans or white kidney beans
- In 12-inch skillet with flared sides or a large wok heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir beef, garlic, and ginger until beef is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and heat remaining oil.
- Add sliced carrots and broccoli; cook and stir for about 3-5 minutes. Add green onions; cook 1 minute more.
- Add orange juice, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper (if using); toss to coat.
- Add cooked beef and beans; cook until heated through.
Source: The Foodies’ Kitchen