Don’t have time to prepare breakfast? Take this recipe as the answer to your problem. This quick and easy tortilla hotdog wraps recipe won’t take much of your time to have it on your plate. Plus, it is delicious and really a good dish to start your day. Aside from the hotdog used, this dish is made flavorful to savory using ingredients such as tortilla, red onion, cheese, salt and cooking oil. Few seasonings, but rich in taste. Also, if you are not that expert in cooking, no worries, because this recipe is very easy to cook. Perhaps it requires only simple cooking skills like mixing and frying, and there, you can have this delectable spam treat. Now you can have this tortilla hotdog wraps that is perfect for breakfast or snacks. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 1 small tortilla
- 1 hotdog
- red onion (sliced)
- shredded cheese
- cooking oil
- Get a pan on medium-low heat, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
- If you want your hot dogs to poke out each end, then slice two of the edge off each tortilla.
- Place some red onion near bottom of tortilla, then sprinkle cheese on tortilla, and top with hot dog.
- Roll tightly around hot dog.
- Place in pan with the end of the tortilla on the bottom, which allows it to fry and stay closed.
- Rotate as each side becomes golden brown, cooking until the whole tortilla is golden brown.
- Remove to paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauces.