- 1 small tortilla
- 1 hotdog
- red onion (sliced)
- shredded cheese
- cooking oil
- Get a pan on medium-low heat, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan.
- If you want your hot dogs to poke out each end, then slice two of the edge off each tortilla.
- Place some red onion near bottom of tortilla, then sprinkle cheese on tortilla, and top with hot dog.
- Roll tightly around hot dog.
- Place in pan with the end of the tortilla on the bottom, which allows it to fry and stay closed.
- Rotate as each side becomes golden brown, cooking until the whole tortilla is golden brown.
- Remove to paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauces.