2 cups powdered milk
1/3 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup semi-brown sugar
1. In a bowl mix together the powdered and condensed milk. (Note: Pour the condensed milk a little at a time.)
2. Mix with clean hands to get a cookie dough consistency.
3. Spoon a tablespoon and mold according to your preferred shape.
4. Roll in sugar to coat all sides.
5. Do the same with the rest of the mixture.
6. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160’C for 15 minutes or until slightly toasted.
8. Allow to cool. Serve and enjoy your delicious toasted pastillas!