Filipinos have strong sense of taste, that is why there are different cuisines that was made spicy. Great news is we have here spicy pepper steak “take-out” recipe that could satisfy your crave for something spicy and savoring. Try this spicy pepper steak recipe we have for you. Surely you will make this recipe again and again. Aside from the beef, this dish is made flavorful using other ingredients like soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, sriracha sauce, coconut oil, canola oil, red onion, and salt and pepper to taste. A really mouthwatering dish perfect for breakfast. Now you don’t have to worry if you have many spare cooked rice from last night’s dinner or party. You can turn it into a new dish using this easy to follow recipe. Now you can have this meaty, silky and made even more tastier spam steak that is also perfect to serve with fried rice but a plain cooked rice can also do. Add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- ¼ cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (more if desired)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb thinly sliced fajita beef
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a bowl combine all marinade ingredients, whisk together until well combined. Combine beef and marinade in a resealable bag. Mix together until beef is evenly coated with marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef with marinade and vegetables to skillet, sauté for 10 minutes or until beef begins to brown. In a small cup combine cornstarch and ¼ cup of water, whisk together until smooth. Add to beef, bring to a simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. Toss with cilantro.
- Serve beef with white rice or rice noodles.
Source: The Noshery