If you are fond of the Mongolian beef recipe you usually order from restaurants, then great news here that you can now cook it yourself while at the same time enjoying being at home. this is made possible using ingredients and flavorings such as flank steak, cornstarch, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, carrots and green onion. Indulge yourself to this meaty and tasty dish that is perfect to serve with newly cooked rice. Surely this will turn your table into a hit once you put this dish. This meaty, sweet yet salty dish will surely satisfy your taste buds. You now have your delicious beef dish. So you can save this recipe for your next to cook during those fast breaks and even for packed lunch for office or school. Just prepare the ingredients beforehand for more convenience. Preparing this dish will surely make your dinning delightful, your family and love ones will love it.
- 1 ½ pounds Flank Steak
- ¼ cups cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons mince Garlic, Cloves
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- ¾ cups Water
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- green onions, for garnish
- Cut flank steak into thin strips. In a ziplock bag add flank steak pieces and cornstarch. Shake to coat.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar and carrots to slow cooker. Stir ingredients. Add coated flank steak and stir again until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for high 2-3 hours or on low 4-5 hours until cooked throughout and tender. Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions.
Source: The Recipe Critic