Looking for a seafood flavored with sinigang dish? Well, your search is over with this sinigang na alimango recipe. Who would not love the meaty, sour and delicious taste of sinigang? So, try cooking this very easy and quick recipe that is great for those running out of time moments in your kitchen. This sinigang is even made palatable using ingredients like alimango, ripe guava, onions, patis, salt, and sugar. Now you don’t just have a hot comforting soup which can also be served with newly cooked rice as viand, but also a healthy dish as it contains lots of guavas. Indulge yourself to this tempting taste, perfect to serve during lunches and dinners, also a great choice to serve during gatherings with family and friends. Try this recipe now and enjoy its rich in flavor taste. Or, add this to your file of recipes next to prepare on your meals. Happy cooking!
- 1 kilo Alimango (Mud Crabs)
- ½ kilo ripe guava
- 2 medium size onions
- 1 liter water for the soup
- ¼ cup patis
- 2 teaspoon rock salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- Boil water.
- Slice guava and put in water. Boil until cooked.
- Remove from water using a strainer. Mash on a bowl and strain the juice back on the soup.
- Add patis, rock salt and sugar. Reduce or add quantity according to taste. (It should be sweet-salty-fruity taste).
- Put in onions.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the Alimango (if the crabs are too big, cut them in half if you like).
- Boil until it’s done. ( the crabs are done when they turned orange)
- Serve with rice and patis. Ice cold Coke is a must!