Looking for something savoring dish to start your day? Are you bored of the same old way of your fried egg recipe? Then why not try this omelet with tuna chunks and onion leeks recipe we have for you. Surely you will make this recipe again and again. Aside from egg, this dish is made flavorful using other ingredients like tuna, onion, sugar, oil and salt to taste. A really mouthwatering dish perfect for breakfast. Now you don’t have to worry if you don’t have time to cook because this simple and easy recipe can save you. Now you can have this meaty, silky and made even more tastier omelet that is also perfect to serve with fried rice but a plain cooked rice can also do. Add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
You will surely love the aroma and unique taste of this Japanese cuisine-inspired omelet!
20g canned tuna (we used Century Tuna flakes in oil)
1 onion leek (finely chopped)
1 pinch salt
1 pinch sugar
2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
Note: For a bigger and thicker omelet that is good for 2 people, just double the measurement of the ingredients
1. Finely chop the onion leek.
2. In a bowl, combine the egg and 1 pinch of salt and sugar, then beat. Add the tuna and chopped onion leek and briefly mix together.
3. Preheat a frying pan over high heat, then add the oil. Pour in the beaten egg mixture, then quickly stir about 10 times around to mix. Reduce heat to low and cook until surface is browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Once the bottom is cooked, turn it upside-down and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve it on a plate and sprinkle with finely chopped onion leek.