Don’t have time to prepare breakfast? Take this recipe as the answer to your problem. This quick and easy monsoon scramble eggs with beef, oats and tomato recipe won’t take much of your time to have it on your plate. Plus, it is delicious and really a good dish to start your day. Aside from the eggs used, this dish is made flavorful to savory using ingredients such as ground beef, oil, garlic, kinchay, soy sauce, salt, pepper, tomatoes and cheese dogs. If you are not that expert in cooking, no worries, because this recipe is very easy to cook. Perhaps it requires only simple cooking skills like mixing and frying, and there, you can have this delectable spam treat. Now you can have this tasty monsoon scramble eggs that is also perfect to serve with fried rice but a plain cooked rice can also do. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
For the Ground Beef Adobo:
- 1/4 kilo Ground beef
- Oil for sautéing
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup chopped kinchay
- Soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste
For the Scrambled Eggs:
- 3 medium sized eggs
- 1 pack Maggi Magic Sarap (or salt if not available)
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup prepared Ground Beef Adobo (or as much as you want)
- 3 or 4 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 2 regular cheesedog (optional — but this will add some kick to your scrambled eggs, so go ahead with it ☺)
For the Ground Beef Adobo:
- Cook ground beef in water, simmer until tender. Drain excess water. Set aside.
- Saute garlic in oil then add the boiled ground beef. Season with salt and pepper, add soy sauce for extra flavor and darker color. Cook until golden brown.
- Garnish with the chopped kinchay.
- Drain excess oil then set aside.
 Ground pork will also do, but ground beef is preferred. Tasteful in every bite. I regularly prepare a kilo of ground beef and just keep it in my fridge. Comes in handy when I’m cooking pasta, sautéing veggies, or just making scrambled eggs. But for this recipe, 1/4 kilo is more than enough. You can keep the excess.
 Use as many as you want. I just enjoy the smell of garlic when being fried so I use a lot. And my mom says it lowers cholesterol level or something.
 I use RAM quick cooking oats, it has more fiber and protein content than the other brands I’ve checked. Cheaper too.
For the Monsoon Scrambled Eggs:
- Boil cheesedog in water until cooked. Drain, then cut in thin bite slices when cool enough. Dice your yummy tomatoes while waiting for them to cool off. Set both aside.
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl, and season with 3 pinches of Maggi Magic Sarap or the amount of salt that you normally would.
- After making sure the eggs are beaten enough, add 1/2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal. Beat gently until thoroughly mixed. By the way, you can use instant oatmeal too.
- Heat oil in pan, then throw in your scrambled eggs. Using a cooking spoon, I usually slice my scrambled eggs in little squares. I don’t want them just all lumpy, yep!
- Add in the Ground Beef Adobo and sliced cooked cheesedog.
- Season with additional Maggi Magic Sarap (or salt) if you prefer.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for maybe 5-10 seconds more. Don’t overcook the tomatoes, we want them crunchy and still juicy.