Learn how to make lumpiang shanghai! This recipe is a sure hit whether there is an occasion or just an ordinary day!
This recipe makes about 30 pcs. of lumpiang shanghai.
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
30 pcs lumpia (spring roll) wrappers
1 kg ground pork (or ground chicken)
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp kintsay (celery), finely chopped
1/8 cup soy sauce
cooking oil, for deep frying
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the wrappers and cooking oil. Mix well.
2. Wrap about 1 tbsp of mixture in a lumpia wrapper. Apply some water to seal the wrapper. See the video above on how to properly do this process.
3. Repeat step 2 until all mixture is consumed.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the lumpia for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from heat then drain excess oil.
6. Serve hot with vinegar dip, catsup or sauce. Enjoy your lumpiang shanghai!
You may also like >>> Special Sukang Sawsawan / Vinegar Dip Recipe