Leche Flan Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
12 egg yolks
1 can condensed milk (380g)
1 can evaporated milk (365ml)
9 tbsp sugar
water, for steaming
3 llanera molds, medium size
1. Separate egg yolks from egg whites. (If you need help with this step, check this tutorial: How to Separate Egg Yolks from Egg Whites)
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks. Mix some calamansi peels to remove the stench from the yolks.
3. Add the condensed milk and evaporated milk. Mix well.
4. Remove the calamansi peels using a strainer. Set aside the leche flan mixture.
5. Put 3 tbsp sugar in each llanera mold.
6. Set the stove on low heat. Move the llanera mold repeatedly over the flame. When the sugar caramelized, remove from heat. Repeat this step for the remaining llanera molds.
7. Put leche flan mixture in each llanera mold with caramelized sugar.
8. Cover each with aluminum foil then arrange properly in the steamer.
9. Steam for about 20-30 minutes in medium heat.
10. After steaming, let them cool down.
11. Refrigerate before serving. Enjoy your leche flan!
You may want to check this recipe>>> Leche Puto Recipe