If you are fond of oreo and you are looking for something great tasting new dish to turn it into, then this recipe is a must keep for you. The oreo ice candy recipe is perfect to cool the hot weather specially that the summer is approaching. This recipe uses flavorings and ingredients aside from oreos such as chocolate powder, condensed milk, hot water, and ice candy plastic to serve. A great recipe for those chocolate lovers especially this irresistible Oreo. A good choice of dish for those unexpected visitors for snack or those running out of time moments. Surely this dish will be loved by the kids as it is flavored using Oreos. Who can resist the sweet savoring taste of Oreo? Now you just have to follow this very simple and quick recipe and enjoy your snacks with ice candy Oreo. A delicious recipe you could try in your home. So add this now to your file of dishes next to try and prepare. You could also share this to your family and friends during those gatherings, picnics, and simple bonding that is enjoyed with food. Have a delicious snack time!
1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
1 tsp. black pepper, ground
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
3. Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
4. Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
5. Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
6. Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
7. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy your lemon butter bake shrimp!