Looking for warming dish to have on those cold raining nights? Well, your search is over with this La Paz batchoy recipe. Who would not love the meaty, tasty and delicious taste of la paz batchoy? So, try cooking this very easy and quick recipe that is great for those running out of time moments in your kitchen. This batchoy takes you out from being stuck to your usual taste of soup. No worries because this dish is almost cooked in the same way of sinigang, so this recipe will be easy to you. Perfect for those raining nights to warm your body through your stomach. Now you don’t just have a hot comforting soup which can also be served with newly cooked rice as viand, but also a healthy dish as it contains lots of green vegetables. Indulge yourself to this tempting taste, perfect to serve during lunches and dinners, also a great choice to serve during gatherings with family and friends. Try this recipe now and enjoy its rich in flavor taste. Or, add this to your file of recipes next to prepare on your meals. Happy cooking!
- 1 kilo mami noodles
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. shrimp paste (bagoong)
- 1 tbsp. peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 10-12 c. beef/pork stock
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 250 g. pork
- 150 g. pork liver
- 150 g. shrimps
- 1 pc. chicken breast
- chicharon, crushed
- chopped garlic,fried
- chopped spring onion
- In a large pot, pour in 10-12 c. of stock (from boiled beef and pork bones) and add all broth ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and blanch shrimp until cooked.
- Remove shrimp from the pot, remove shell and head each shrimp, set aside.
- Add in pork, chicken and liver in the pot, let simmer for 25 minutes or until pork, chicken and liver are tender add more stock if necessary.
- Remove pork, chicken and liver from the pot, drain and let cool.
- Continue simmering the broth in low heat until ready to serve, season with salt to taste.
- Slice the pork, chicken and liver into thin strips and set aside.
- Place noodles in serving bowl and pour strained boiling stock over the noodles. Top with pork, chicken, liver, shrimp.
- Garnish with chicharon, spring onion and fried garlic.
- Serve immediately.