Except for those who have chicken allergies, who here don’t love chicken dishes? Well, mostly like the tender silky lean meat of chicken disregarding what recipe it is used. If you are searching for a new way to cook chicken, aside from simply frying it, then why not try this IPA sriracha chicken wings recipe. This chicken is made flavorful using baking powder, salt, IPA beer, melted butter, sriracha, honey and cornstarch. Perfect for those lunch and dinner. Try cooking this and have a taste for yourself. Now you have you favorite chicken, but with new and refreshing recipe that can take you out of your same old way of cooking it. Warm and comforting food to have and share with your love ones, be it friends or family. Enjoy its tasty chicken and savoring flavor. Try this on your next meal. Happy cooking!
- 2 lbs party wings
- 1 tbs baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup IPA beer
- 4 tbs melted butter
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Add the wings to a large bowl. Sprinkle with baking powder and salt, toss to coat.
- Place a wire rack over a baking sheet, brush with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place the wings on the wire rack.
- Bake in the lower section of the oven for 30 minutes. Move to the upper 1/3 of the oven, increase oven temperature to 425. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl stir together the beer, melted butter, sriracha, honey and cornstarch.
- Toss the wings in the sauce, serve warm.