Gathering like birthdays, holidays, and even those simple bonding’s are mostly enjoyed with different dishes in the table. Savoring foods makes the get together more happier and enjoyable. And so to give you a delicious dish to prepare, we have here honey soy grilled pork ribs recipe for you to try. This dish is made flavorful using ingredients such as pork, garlic powder, ginger, onion, kosher salt, and black pepper. Perfect for garden parties, or picnics. This recipe will surely love by your visitors. Now you can have this meaty, silky and made even more tastier pork ribs that is also perfect to serve with plain cooked rice. Also, you don’t need to worry if you are not that good in the kitchen, surely you will be able to prepare this dish using this very easy to follow recipe. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 1 (4-pound) slab Smithfield® Extra Tender St. Louis Style Ribs
For the rub:
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
For the honey soy sauce:
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Optional sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Prepare the rub by stirring rub ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse ribs and pat dry. Remove the membrane from the back of the slab by slicing into it with a butter knife and pulling to remove (hint: using a paper towel to grab onto the membrane will keep it from slipping your grip).
- Cut slab into 6-7 rib sections and rub generously with rub. Place on a baking sheet and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare honey soy sauce by whisking sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Prepare charcoal and brush and oil grill grate when ready to cook. Grill ribs (bone side down) over medium indirect heat (about 325 degrees F) for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, covered.
- During the last 30 minutes of grilling, baste with sauce 3-4 times.
- Remove from grill and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.