With only these 4 ingredients you can make your own Cookies and Cream Ice Cream at home!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 packs (250ml) Alaska Créma
1 pack (250ml) Nestle all purpose cream
1 can (380g) condensed milk
1 pack Oreo cookies roll, crushed
1. In a big bowl/container, put the Alaska Créma, Nestle all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well-blended.
2. Slowly add the crushed Oreo cookies while stirring. Set aside some crushed Oreos for the toppings later on. Mix until well-blended.
3. Transfer the mixture to an empty ice cream container. Sprinkle some crushed Oreo cookies on top.
4. Cover the container then put in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve frozen and enjoy your Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
You may also like>>> Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe