With only these 3 ingredients you can make your own Cookies and Cream Ice Cream at home!
2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream
1 can (300ml) condensed milk
1 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies
1. In a big bowl/container, put the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well-blended.
2. Add 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies. Mix until well-blended.
3. Transfer to an empty ice cream container. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Oreo cookies on top.
4. Put in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
5. Serve frozen and enjoy your Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
You may also like>>> Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe