Do you love the great tasting Jolly spaghetti? Well now you don’t have to drive through the nearest Jollibee, great news is you can make it by yourself using this fantastic recipe we have here for you! This Homemade Jolly spaghetti recipe enables you to cook your all-timed favorite pasta dish capturing the taste of Jolly spaghetti. Enjoy this meal while being able to stay at home. this is made possible using ingredients such as spaghetti pasta, tomato sauce, tomato paste, ham, ground pork, red hotdogs, white sugar, yellow onion, garlic, beef broth, Velveeta cheese, cooking oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Surely that the kids will love this, plus you can save lots of money if you prepare this yourself. Perfect for those children parties to serve to guests. Surely this will satisfy your crave for this flavorful spaghetti. Now you have a pasta recipe which is out of your same old way. Great for snacks to share with friends and family. Great choice to serve during gatherings and family bonding’s, perhaps, this dish could make your meals extra special once you serve this on your dining table. Cook this at home and enjoys its savory taste!
- 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta
- 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 lb. minced ham
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground pork
- 6 to 8 pieces red hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the ham. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put-in the ground pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add the hotdogs and tomato paste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Put-in the sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate. Pour the meat sauce over the pasta and top with cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!