If you are looking for something out of the usual appetizer or salad to prepare, then this recipe is perfect for you. Try this grilled salmon with greek salad and greek yogurt sauce recipe we have here. This different version of salad and salmon dish will surely satisfy your crave for something new and yet delicious. Most people love to have it on their tables especially for every occasions or events. Aside from the salmon, this is made tastier using ingredients like olive oil, lettuce, kalamata olives, roma tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, salt and pepper. What a mouthwatering combination! This dish will surely make your meals special once you put this on the table first. Indulge yourself to its creamy, flavorful, delectable taste. Serve it cold to savor its taste more. So try this recipe now or add this to your file of recipe next to cook on your meal.
For the Salmon:
- About 1.25lbs of Salmon (enough for 2 people)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the Salad:
- 1 head romaine lettuce (or you can buy a lettuce mix bag), sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped (or one whole smaller cucumber)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the Sauce/Dressing:
- 1 cup of non-fat plain Chobani yogurt
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle a tablespoon of oil in a medium sized pan and heat. While your pan is heating, pat dry your salmon with a paper towel and sprinkle just a little salt and pepper on both sides of the salmon. Place the salmon into your heated pan and cook for about four minutes, flip, and then cook for roughly another four minutes. Remove salmon from the pan and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- While your salmon rests, prepare the salad and sauce. In a bowl, toss the lettuce, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice and zest, dill, and a little salt and pepper to taste (no more than a 1/2 teaspoon).
- Plate the salad and then place the salmon on top. Drizzle the sauce on top and that will act as your dressing too (you can of course always add more sauce). Enjoy!