Graham Balls with Mallows recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
3 cups crushed grahams
1 cup condensed milk
Marshmallows for filling
Candy sprinkles, mini-marshmallows & colored sugar for garnish
1. Combine condensed milk and crushed grahams. Blend well and make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
2. If it’s too wet, add more crushed grahams. It it’s too dry, add more condensed milk.
3. Cover the marshmallows with the mixture one by one and shape them into balls.
4. Roll the balls in candy sprinkles, mini marshmallows or coloured sugar to finish.
5. Serve chilled and enjoy your Graham balls with mallows!